There are strict penalties that can make Directors personally liable. You can avoid that by choosing the right people to help you turn your business idea into a reality.
Do you want to start a new business venture but don’t have expertise in the legal or financial aspects of creating a new business? We can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company.
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts.
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals.
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank.
- Register for an Australian Business Number with the ATO.
- Complete registration procedures with Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
- Deal with company secretarial issues.
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements.
You can contact one of the experts at Shuriken who can assist you with your business setup needs. Create a business the right way, grow it all the way to the top.
Disclaimer: Any general advice in this article does not take account of your personal objectives, financial situation and needs. Read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (if applicable) before acquiring any product mentioned in this article.