Andrew Jeffers joins Hornsby Ku-Ring-Gai Community College Council
Andrew Jeffers, CEO of Aussie Tax Time, joined the board of Hornsby Ku-Ring-Gai Community College in May of this year. Andrew Jeffers stated “Our aim is always to be part of the community, with the recent acquisition of MGA Hornsby – Chartered Accountants it was a natural fit to start to assist the community at grass roots. I am extremely honoured to be invited to join the advisory Board of the college. ”
Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Community College Inc is a not for profit incorporated association which is governed by a College Council.
Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Community College provides affordable community education services to participants living in the local community.
These community education services include but are not limited to:
- Subsidised accredited and non-accredited vocational training courses.
- A range of fee for service personal interest courses such as yoga, Zumba, cooking, art and languages other than English.
- Community liaison and referral services.
The benefits obtained from engagement at the College are:
- Acquisition/development of vocational skills and knowledge.
- Development of employability skills.
- Provision of pathways into further education and employment.
- Opportunities to engage in lifelong learning.
- Development of networking opportunities.
- Increased creativity and mental agility.
- Access to affordable education/training through subsidised initiatives.
For more information about the college please go to http://www.hkcc.nsw.edu.au
The College Council is represented by the Students, the Teaching Staff and members from the community. The College has a strong pedigree of providing services to the community. The course provided range from business studies to health and well being. Courses
We gratefully acknowledge the advice and support given by the members of last year’s College Council:
President: Peter Howick
Deputy President: Stephen White
Treasurer: Paul Viviers
Secretary: Cintia Agosti
Student Representatives: Ingrid Kahler-brown, Thomas Grant,
Peter Howick, Lorraine Usner, Tom Bettle, Bruce Holtzhauser
Tutor Representatives:Ray Williams, Stuart Peffer, Cintia Agosti,
Community Representative: Stephen White and Andrew Jeffers,
Principal: Lesley Burt